Attention! This blog post contains lots of data, statistics, information and expert opinions.
Except, that’s not true. Because it contains a lot of giphs and not a lot of sentences. I know, do not thank me.
1. Because their favourite word is “sorry”.
2. Because maple syrup tastes heavenly on pancakes.
3. Because you can wear sweatpants when you… basically, anytime anywhere.
5. Because you can win free coffee and food in Tim Horton’s annual Roll Up the Rim. No, you can’t win a car. Because if you do, that’s not fair to me.
6. Because there are many odd, yet funny people on the subway. Like that man I saw a few days ago who was dancing right in the middle of the train. Cause, why not?
7. Because Drake may be sitting on the CN Tower one dance. I mean day. One day.
8. Because you can find here people from all over the world. If you’re an immigrant, your local community in Canada is probably the size of your hometown. So, you’re not that much OUT of your homeland.
9. Because Ryan Gosling is Canadian. I mean, doesn’t he ever visit his family?!
Just in case the first one didn’t impress you that much:
10.Because Canada is ranked among top-10 best countries to live in. This one is actually serious stuff, oops.
See ya in Canada, my curious friends